6 CEU - Course Type: Lecture
All day presentation - Registration starts at 8 am
Registration is now closed.
All registrations were confirmed by email.
Why Treatment Plans Fail
Secrets of Creating a Culture of Success for Better Acceptance Results
Take your diagnosis and treatment planning success to new levels of success as you involve your entire team in creating a culture of team case acceptance success.
During this idea-packed and entertaining day of education, you and your entire team will discover:
- The myth of the traditional treatment planning model, and why it may be killing your case acceptance.
- What patients want NOW from their dentist and how you may be missing the mark.
- What clinical procedures are failing most and what it means for your treatment planning success.
- How to move past “I can't afford it.”
- 3 secrets to hearing yes more often to your restorative recommendations.
- One sentence that will transform your perio treatment acceptance.
- 4 questions that every team needs to answer for team success.
- The most neglected document in your practice that will change your case acceptance success.
- How to double your new patient flow for FREE.
- How to produce more than you have scheduled every day.
- “Will my insurance cover all of this?” Plus other insurance related obstacles and how to overcome them.
- The 1 question that will transform your morning meeting effectiveness.
And much, much more!
Don’t miss this exceptional day of education for the entire team, packed with proven ideas, techniques, and systems you can implement immediately for immediate results.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to answer the following questions:
- What are the case acceptance problems with the traditional scientific model in dentistry?
- What is the most proven way to present periodontal treatment for maximum acceptance?
- What key question(s) should always be asked in the morning meeting for maximum treatment acceptance results?
About the presenter:
As an author, entrepreneur, presenter, philanthropist, and success coach, Steven J. Anderson (www.StevenJAnderson.com) is often referred to as dentistry’s “Yes Man”. He has worked with thousands of top dental teams around the world to transform their team case acceptance success.
Get ready for a practice transforming day that will take your team results to a whole new level.
The Northern Virginia Dental Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. See each course description for the number of continuing education credits designated by the Northern Virginia Dental Society.