NVDS ONLINE CONTINUING EDUCATION
“Opioid Use, Misuse, Abuse and Addiction: Appropriate Opioid and Non-Opioid Prescribing”
Hal Crossley, DDS, PhD
THIS LIVE STREAMING WEBINAR WILL INCLUDE A QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION
- Preregistration is required
- All registrations will be confirmed by email
- GoToWebinar log-in information will be sent by email In January 2021
- Each registrant must have a unique email address
- Attendees will receive their CE certificate by email three(3) business days after the webinar
- The webinar will be recorded and available on demand for credit in the Member Resources section of the NVDS website after the event
Click Here to Register Online
Click here to download the 02-19-21 CE Registration Form
fax 703/750-2261 or scan and email to email@example.com
The Northern Virginia Dental Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. See each course description for the number of continuing education credits designated by the Northern Virginia Dental Society.