Registration is now closed
THIS LIVE STREAMING WEBINAR WILL INCLUDE A QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION
3 CE Credit Hours
- Preregistration is required
- All registrations will be confirmed by email
- GoToWebinar log-in information will be sent by email within three(3) business days
- Each registrant must have a unique email address
- Attendees will receive their CE certificate by email three(3) business days after the webinar
- The webinar will be recorded and available on demand for credit in the Member Resources section of the NVDS website after the event until August 29, 2021
One of the things we dread in dentistry is case failure, and we lose sleep and stomach lining worrying about it. Cases fail for a multitude of reasons; some minor while others can be major disasters. The underlying cause can be esthetic, functional, biologic or sometimes behavioral. A large majority of failures can be predicted before a case begins, but we don’t look for the warning signs. This program will look at risk assessment in all four areas, and present a systematic approach for examination, diagnosis and treatment planning designed to minimize surprises and maximize case success.
- Esthetic Evaluation & Risk Management
- Understanding & Managing Functional Risk
- Managing Caries Risk
- Creating Patient Ownership
About our Presenter:
Dr. Lee Ann Brady is a privately practicing dentist and nationally recognized educator, lecturer and author. With an extensive history in leadership, she is currently Executive Director and Director of Education of the Pankey Institute. Dr. Brady has also developed a vast library of online instruction at leeannbrady.com and restorativenation.com. She practices in Glendale Arizona, is a member of the editorial board for the Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry, Inside Dentistry and Dentaltown Magazine.
The Northern Virginia Dental Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. See each course description for the number of continuing education credits designated by the Northern Virginia Dental Society.