~In-Person Continuing Education Lecture
Full Day - 6 CE
Register today. Space is limited
Registration confirmation by email
During this valuable day, we will examine what it truly means to all that we can be for our patients. We use words like excellence, commitment and service, but do we really give all that we can give to the people we serve? See how some of the best dental practices are tapping unused resources to deepen their connections with patients, increase their person passions, optimize their performance, increase their production and boost their profitability in the current economy. Without the proper focus, it is easy to experience burnout. See the new techniques and business model that complete clinician teams are using to truly be all they can be for the people they serve.
• Diagnose the elements that make a successful practice and promote continual growth
• See the steps to create more significant and powerful relationships with patients
• Preparing for the “stage” of great performance and how to set your practice up to succeed
• Use a step-by-step diagnostic tool to identify (and correct) specific areas of the practice that suppress production and limit new patient growth
• See how to authentically inspire your team to stay “fully engaged” with patients
• How to produce more as a team and “let go” to grow
• Managing the emotional undertones and physical systems for optimal performance
• Examine the secrets of coaching your team to an inspired and winning season every year
About Our Presenter:
Kirk Behrendt is a renowned consultant and speaker in the dental industry, known for his expertise in helping dentists create better practices and better lives. With over 25 years of experience in the field, Kirk has dedicated his professional life to optimizing the best systems and practices in dentistry.
Kirk has been a featured speaker at every major dental meeting in the United States. His company, ACT Dental, has consistently been ranked as one of the top dental consultants in Dentistry Today's annual rankings for the past 10 years. In addition, ACT Dental was named one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States by Inc Magazine, appearing on their Inc 5000 list.
Kirk's motivational skills are widely recognized in the dental industry. Dr. Peter Dawson of The Dawson Academy has referred to Kirk as "THE best motivator I have ever heard." Kirk has also assembled a trusted team of advisor experts who work with dentists to customize individual solutions that meet their unique needs.
When he's not motivating dentists and their teams, Kirk enjoys coaching his children's sports teams and spending time with his amazing wife, Sarah, and their four children, Kinzie, Lily, Zoe, and Bo.
The Northern Virginia Dental Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. See each course description for the number of continuing education credits designated by the Northern Virginia Dental Society.